Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Primeira Liga match between Setubal vs Portimonense which is scheduled on Friday, April 19, 2019, 14:30 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Setubal vs Portimonense prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Setubal are at home with 2.39 odds on victory against Portimonense, who are 3.36 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.02.
Setubal to win @ 2.39
Draw @ 3.02
Portimonense to win @ 3.36
Accordingly, Setubal's home success has a 39% chance of happening while victory for Portimonense is an approximate 28% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 33%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Setubal vs Portimonense this Friday.
Setubal vs Portimonense Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Setubal and Portimonense are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Setubal's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Portimonense's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Primeira Liga, team lineups of Setubal and Portimonense, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.