1X2 Fulltime 1X2 Halftime Double Chance Total Match Goals Both To Score
» » Leeds vs Aston Villa Predictions 28-04-2019

Leeds vs Aston Villa Predictions 28-04-2019

These tips have expired... Score: 1-1. See today's soccer tips.
Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Championship match between Leeds vs Aston Villa which is scheduled on . Betting odds for our Leeds vs Aston Villa prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.

What chances do they have to win?

Leeds are at home with 1.94 odds on victory against Aston Villa, who are 4.06 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.84.
Leeds to win @ 1.94 Draw @ 3.84 Aston Villa to win @ 4.06

Accordingly, Leeds's home success has a 49% chance of happening while victory for Aston Villa is an approximate 25% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 26%.

Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?

Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!

Thank you. Here is our verdict on Leeds vs Aston Villa this Sunday.

Leeds vs Aston Villa Predictions

Our predicted outcomes between Leeds and Aston Villa are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Leeds's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Aston Villa's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Championship, team lineups of Leeds and Aston Villa, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.
Our Betting Tips:
0 0
Full Time Half Time 2.5 Goals BTTS
1 X 2 1 X 2 O U Yes No
*REG100 - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with Betwinner Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Leeds vs Aston Villa

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙