Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the EFL League Two match between Newport County vs Oldham which is scheduled on Tuesday, April 30, 2019, 18:45 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Newport County vs Oldham prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Newport County are at home with 1.89 odds on victory against Oldham, who are 4.24 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.88.
Newport County to win @ 1.89
Draw @ 3.88
Oldham to win @ 4.24
Accordingly, Newport County's home success has a 59% chance of happening while victory for Oldham is an approximate 17% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 24%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Newport County vs Oldham this Tuesday.
Newport County vs Oldham Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Newport County and Oldham are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Newport County's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Oldham's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of EFL League Two, team lineups of Newport County and Oldham, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.