Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Brasileiro Serie A match between Botafogo RJ vs Bahia which is scheduled on Thursday, May 02, 2019, 23:00 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Botafogo RJ vs Bahia prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Botafogo RJ are at home with 2.17 odds on victory against Bahia, who are 3.54 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.30.
Botafogo RJ to win @ 2.17
Draw @ 3.30
Bahia to win @ 3.54
Accordingly, Botafogo RJ's home success has a 43% chance of happening while victory for Bahia is an approximate 23% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 34%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Botafogo RJ vs Bahia this Thursday.
Botafogo RJ vs Bahia Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Botafogo RJ and Bahia are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Botafogo RJ's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Bahia's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Brasileiro Serie A, team lineups of Botafogo RJ and Bahia, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.