Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Spain La Liga match between Celta Vigo vs Barcelona which is scheduled on Saturday, May 04, 2019, 18:45 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Celta Vigo vs Barcelona prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Celta Vigo are at home with 2.18 odds on victory against Barcelona, who are 3.38 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.74.
Celta Vigo to win @ 2.18
Draw @ 3.74
Barcelona to win @ 3.38
Accordingly, Celta Vigo's home success has a 35% chance of happening while victory for Barcelona is an approximate 37% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 28%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Celta Vigo vs Barcelona this Saturday.
Celta Vigo vs Barcelona Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Celta Vigo and Barcelona are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Celta Vigo's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Barcelona's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Spain La Liga, team lineups of Celta Vigo and Barcelona, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.