Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Spain La Liga match between Alaves vs Real Sociedad which is scheduled on Saturday, May 04, 2019, 16:30 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Alaves vs Real Sociedad prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Alaves are at home with 2.67 odds on victory against Real Sociedad, who are 2.93 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.26.
Alaves to win @ 2.67
Draw @ 3.26
Real Sociedad to win @ 2.93
Accordingly, Alaves's home success has a 44% chance of happening while victory for Real Sociedad is an approximate 20% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 36%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Alaves vs Real Sociedad this Saturday.
Alaves vs Real Sociedad Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Alaves and Real Sociedad are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Alaves's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Real Sociedad's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Spain La Liga, team lineups of Alaves and Real Sociedad, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.