Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Germany Bundesliga match between Hertha Berlin vs VfB Stuttgart which is scheduled on Saturday, May 04, 2019, 13:30 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Hertha Berlin vs VfB Stuttgart prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Hertha Berlin are at home with 2.39 odds on victory against VfB Stuttgart, who are 3.05 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.62.
Hertha Berlin to win @ 2.39
Draw @ 3.62
VfB Stuttgart to win @ 3.05
Accordingly, Hertha Berlin's home success has a 44% chance of happening while victory for VfB Stuttgart is an approximate 23% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 33%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Hertha Berlin vs VfB Stuttgart this Saturday.
Hertha Berlin vs VfB Stuttgart Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Hertha Berlin and VfB Stuttgart are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Hertha Berlin's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, VfB Stuttgart's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Germany Bundesliga, team lineups of Hertha Berlin and VfB Stuttgart, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.