1X2 Fulltime 1X2 Halftime Double Chance Total Match Goals Both To Score
» » Cardiff vs Crystal Palace Predictions & Tips 04-05-2019

Cardiff vs Crystal Palace Predictions & Tips 04-05-2019

These tips have expired... Score: 2-3. See today's soccer tips.
Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the England Premier League match between Cardiff vs Crystal Palace which is scheduled on . Betting odds for our Cardiff vs Crystal Palace prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.

What chances do they have to win?

Cardiff are at home with 2.63 odds on victory against Crystal Palace, who are 2.73 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.66.
Cardiff to win @ 2.63 Draw @ 3.66 Crystal Palace to win @ 2.73

Accordingly, Cardiff's home success has a 36% chance of happening while victory for Crystal Palace is an approximate 33% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 31%.

Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?

Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!

Thank you. Here is our verdict on Cardiff vs Crystal Palace this Saturday.

Cardiff vs Crystal Palace Predictions

Our predicted outcomes between Cardiff and Crystal Palace are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Cardiff's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Crystal Palace's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of England Premier League, team lineups of Cardiff and Crystal Palace, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.
Our Betting Tips:
Full Time Half Time Goals BTTS
1 X 2 1 X 2 O U Yes No
*REG100 - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with Betwinner Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Cardiff vs Crystal Palace

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙