Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the EFL Championship match between Sheffield Wednesday vs QPR which is scheduled on Sunday, May 05, 2019, 11:30 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Sheffield Wednesday vs QPR prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Sheffield Wednesday are at home with 1.81 odds on victory against QPR, who are 4.86 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.78.
Sheffield Wednesday to win @ 1.81
Draw @ 3.78
QPR to win @ 4.86
Accordingly, Sheffield Wednesday's home success has a 54% chance of happening while victory for QPR is an approximate 18% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 28%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Sheffield Wednesday vs QPR this Sunday.
Sheffield Wednesday vs QPR Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Sheffield Wednesday and QPR are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Sheffield Wednesday's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, QPR's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of EFL Championship, team lineups of Sheffield Wednesday and QPR, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.