Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Major League Soccer match between Montreal Impact vs NY City which is scheduled on Saturday, May 04, 2019, 21:00 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Montreal Impact vs NY City prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Montreal Impact are at home with 2.24 odds on victory against NY City, who are 3.09 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.62.
Montreal Impact to win @ 2.24
Draw @ 3.62
NY City to win @ 3.09
Accordingly, Montreal Impact's home success has a 48% chance of happening while victory for NY City is an approximate 22% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 30%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Montreal Impact vs NY City this Saturday.
Montreal Impact vs NY City Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Montreal Impact and NY City are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Montreal Impact's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, NY City's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Major League Soccer, team lineups of Montreal Impact and NY City, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.