Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Major League Soccer match between Real Salt Lake vs Portland Timbers which is scheduled on Sunday, May 05, 2019, 01:00 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Real Salt Lake vs Portland Timbers prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Real Salt Lake are at home with 2.22 odds on victory against Portland Timbers, who are 3.01 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.78.
Real Salt Lake to win @ 2.22
Draw @ 3.78
Portland Timbers to win @ 3.01
Accordingly, Real Salt Lake's home success has a 46% chance of happening while victory for Portland Timbers is an approximate 25% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 29%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Real Salt Lake vs Portland Timbers this Sunday.
Real Salt Lake vs Portland Timbers Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Real Salt Lake and Portland Timbers are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Real Salt Lake's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Portland Timbers's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Major League Soccer, team lineups of Real Salt Lake and Portland Timbers, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.