Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Germany Bundesliga match between Nurnberg vs Monchengladbach which is scheduled on Saturday, May 11, 2019, 13:30 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Nurnberg vs Monchengladbach prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Nurnberg are at home with 3.86 odds on victory against Monchengladbach, who are 1.95 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.98.
Nurnberg to win @ 3.86
Draw @ 3.98
Monchengladbach to win @ 1.95
Accordingly, Nurnberg's home success has a 26% chance of happening while victory for Monchengladbach is an approximate 47% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 27%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Nurnberg vs Monchengladbach this Saturday.
Nurnberg vs Monchengladbach Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Nurnberg and Monchengladbach are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Nurnberg's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Monchengladbach's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Germany Bundesliga, team lineups of Nurnberg and Monchengladbach, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.