Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the England Premier League match between Man United vs Cardiff which is scheduled on Sunday, May 12, 2019, 14:00 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Man United vs Cardiff prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Man United are at home with 1.30 odds on victory against Cardiff, who are 10.50 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 6.60.
Man United to win @ 1.30
Draw @ 6.60
Cardiff to win @ 10.50
Accordingly, Man United's home success has a 68% chance of happening while victory for Cardiff is an approximate 13% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 19%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Man United vs Cardiff this Sunday.
Man United vs Cardiff Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Man United and Cardiff are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Man United's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Cardiff's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of England Premier League, team lineups of Man United and Cardiff, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.