Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Spain La Liga match between Barcelona vs Getafe which is scheduled on Sunday, May 12, 2019, 16:30 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Barcelona vs Getafe prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Barcelona are at home with 1.59 odds on victory against Getafe, who are 5.95 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 4.44.
Barcelona to win @ 1.59
Draw @ 4.44
Getafe to win @ 5.95
Accordingly, Barcelona's home success has a 56% chance of happening while victory for Getafe is an approximate 17% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 27%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Barcelona vs Getafe this Sunday.
Barcelona vs Getafe Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Barcelona and Getafe are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Barcelona's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Getafe's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Spain La Liga, team lineups of Barcelona and Getafe, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.