1X2 Fulltime 1X2 Halftime Double Chance Total Match Goals Both To Score
» » Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid Predictions and Tips 12-05-2019

Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid Predictions and Tips 12-05-2019

Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Spain La Liga match between Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid which is scheduled on . Betting odds for our Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.

What chances do they have to win?

Real Sociedad are at home with 3.03 odds on victory against Real Madrid, who are 2.34 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.76.
Real Sociedad to win @ 3.03 Draw @ 3.76 Real Madrid to win @ 2.34

Accordingly, Real Sociedad's home success has a 29% chance of happening while victory for Real Madrid is an approximate 38% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 33%.

Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?

Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!

Thank you. Here is our verdict on Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid this Sunday.

Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid Predictions

Our predicted outcomes between Real Sociedad and Real Madrid are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Real Sociedad's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Real Madrid's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Spain La Liga, team lineups of Real Sociedad and Real Madrid, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.
Our Betting Tips:
0 0
Full Time Half Time 2.5 Goals BTTS
1 X 2 1 X 2 O U Yes No
*REG100 - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with Betwinner Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙