1X2 Fulltime 1X2 Halftime Double Chance Total Match Goals Both To Score
» » Villarreal vs Eibar Predictions and Tips 12-05-2019

Villarreal vs Eibar Predictions and Tips 12-05-2019

These tips have expired... Score: 1-0. See today's soccer tips.
Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Spain La Liga match between Villarreal vs Eibar which is scheduled on . Betting odds for our Villarreal vs Eibar prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.

What chances do they have to win?

Villarreal are at home with 1.68 odds on victory against Eibar, who are 4.80 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 4.54.
Villarreal to win @ 1.68 Draw @ 4.54 Eibar to win @ 4.80

Accordingly, Villarreal's home success has a 49% chance of happening while victory for Eibar is an approximate 20% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 31%.

Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?

Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!

Thank you. Here is our verdict on Villarreal vs Eibar this Sunday.

Villarreal vs Eibar Predictions

Our predicted outcomes between Villarreal and Eibar are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Villarreal's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Eibar's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Spain La Liga, team lineups of Villarreal and Eibar, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.
Our Betting Tips:
0 0
Full Time Half Time 3.5 Goals BTTS
1 X 2 1 X 2 O U Yes No
*REG100 - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with Betwinner Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Villarreal vs Eibar

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙