Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Belgium Jupiler Pro League match between Standard Liege vs Gent which is scheduled on Friday, May 10, 2019, 18:30 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Standard Liege vs Gent prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Standard Liege are at home with 2.04 odds on victory against Gent, who are 3.54 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.64.
Standard Liege to win @ 2.04
Draw @ 3.64
Gent to win @ 3.54
Accordingly, Standard Liege's home success has a 49% chance of happening while victory for Gent is an approximate 24% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 27%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Standard Liege vs Gent this Friday.
Standard Liege vs Gent Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Standard Liege and Gent are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Standard Liege's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Gent's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Belgium Jupiler Pro League, team lineups of Standard Liege and Gent, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.