Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the France Ligue 1 match between Caen vs Reims which is scheduled on Saturday, May 11, 2019, 18:00 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Caen vs Reims prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Caen are at home with 2.50 odds on victory against Reims, who are 3.30 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.13.
Caen to win @ 2.50
Draw @ 3.13
Reims to win @ 3.30
Accordingly, Caen's home success has a 31% chance of happening while victory for Reims is an approximate 35% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 34%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Caen vs Reims this Saturday.
Caen vs Reims Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Caen and Reims are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Caen's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Reims's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of France Ligue 1, team lineups of Caen and Reims, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.