Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the France Ligue 1 match between Rennes vs Guingamp which is scheduled on Sunday, May 12, 2019, 13:00 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Rennes vs Guingamp prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Rennes are at home with 2.02 odds on victory against Guingamp, who are 3.78 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.78.
Rennes to win @ 2.02
Draw @ 3.78
Guingamp to win @ 3.78
Accordingly, Rennes's home success has a 46% chance of happening while victory for Guingamp is an approximate 23% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 31%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Rennes vs Guingamp this Sunday.
Rennes vs Guingamp Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Rennes and Guingamp are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Rennes's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Guingamp's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of France Ligue 1, team lineups of Rennes and Guingamp, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.