Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Scottish Premiership match between Inverness vs Dundee Utd which is scheduled on Tuesday, May 14, 2019, 18:45 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Inverness vs Dundee Utd prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Inverness are at home with 2.77 odds on victory against Dundee Utd, who are 2.95 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.30.
Inverness to win @ 2.77
Draw @ 3.30
Dundee Utd to win @ 2.95
Accordingly, Inverness's home success has a 38% chance of happening while victory for Dundee Utd is an approximate 28% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 34%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Inverness vs Dundee Utd this Tuesday.
Inverness vs Dundee Utd Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Inverness and Dundee Utd are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Inverness's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Dundee Utd's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Scottish Premiership, team lineups of Inverness and Dundee Utd, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.