Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Eredivisie match between PSV vs Heracles which is scheduled on Wednesday', May 15, 2019, 17:30 GMT+0. Betting odds for our PSV vs Heracles prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
PSV are at home with 1.21 odds on victory against Heracles, who are 16.00 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 7.30.
PSV to win @ 1.21
Draw @ 7.30
Heracles to win @ 16.00
Accordingly, PSV's home success has a 70% chance of happening while victory for Heracles is an approximate 13% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 17%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on PSV vs Heracles this Wednesday'.
PSV vs Heracles Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between PSV and Heracles are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including PSV's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Heracles's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Eredivisie, team lineups of PSV and Heracles, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.