1X2 Fulltime 1X2 Halftime Double Chance Total Match Goals Both To Score
» » Standard Liege vs Club Brugge Predictions and Tips 16-05-2019

Standard Liege vs Club Brugge Predictions and Tips 16-05-2019

These tips have expired... Score: 1-2. See today's soccer tips.
Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Belgium Jupiler Pro League match between Standard Liege vs Club Brugge which is scheduled on . Betting odds for our Standard Liege vs Club Brugge prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.

What chances do they have to win?

Standard Liege are at home with 3.44 odds on victory against Club Brugge, who are 2.01 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.88.
Standard Liege to win @ 3.44 Draw @ 3.88 Club Brugge to win @ 2.01

Accordingly, Standard Liege's home success has a 32% chance of happening while victory for Club Brugge is an approximate 41% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 27%.

Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?

Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!

Thank you. Here is our verdict on Standard Liege vs Club Brugge this Thursday.

Standard Liege vs Club Brugge Predictions

Our predicted outcomes between Standard Liege and Club Brugge are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Standard Liege's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Club Brugge's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Belgium Jupiler Pro League, team lineups of Standard Liege and Club Brugge, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.
Our Betting Tips:
0 0
Full Time Half Time 2.5 Goals BTTS
1 X 2 1 X 2 O U Yes No
*REG100 - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with Betwinner Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Standard Liege vs Club Brugge

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙