Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Sweden Allsvenskan match between Orebro vs IFK Norrkoping which is scheduled on Thursday, May 16, 2019, 17:00 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Orebro vs IFK Norrkoping prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Orebro are at home with 3.46 odds on victory against IFK Norrkoping, who are 2.06 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.68.
Orebro to win @ 3.46
Draw @ 3.68
IFK Norrkoping to win @ 2.06
Accordingly, Orebro's home success has a 31% chance of happening while victory for IFK Norrkoping is an approximate 38% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 31%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Orebro vs IFK Norrkoping this Thursday.
Orebro vs IFK Norrkoping Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Orebro and IFK Norrkoping are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Orebro's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, IFK Norrkoping's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Sweden Allsvenskan, team lineups of Orebro and IFK Norrkoping, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.