Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Major League Soccer match between Los Angeles FC vs FC Dallas which is scheduled on Friday, May 17, 2019, 02:00 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Los Angeles FC vs FC Dallas prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Los Angeles FC are at home with 1.36 odds on victory against FC Dallas, who are 8.10 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 5.30.
Los Angeles FC to win @ 1.36
Draw @ 5.30
FC Dallas to win @ 8.10
Accordingly, Los Angeles FC's home success has a 62% chance of happening while victory for FC Dallas is an approximate 18% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 20%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Los Angeles FC vs FC Dallas this Friday.
Los Angeles FC vs FC Dallas Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Los Angeles FC and FC Dallas are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Los Angeles FC's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, FC Dallas's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Major League Soccer, team lineups of Los Angeles FC and FC Dallas, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.