1X2 Fulltime 1X2 Halftime Double Chance Total Match Goals Both To Score
» » UC Dublin vs Shamrock Rovers Predictions and Tips 17-05-2019

UC Dublin vs Shamrock Rovers Predictions and Tips 17-05-2019

These tips have expired... Score: 0-1. See today's soccer tips.
Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Ireland Premier Division match between UC Dublin vs Shamrock Rovers which is scheduled on . Betting odds for our UC Dublin vs Shamrock Rovers prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.

What chances do they have to win?

UC Dublin are at home with 11.50 odds on victory against Shamrock Rovers, who are 1.38 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 4.20.
UC Dublin to win @ 11.50 Draw @ 4.20 Shamrock Rovers to win @ 1.38

Accordingly, UC Dublin's home success has a 11% chance of happening while victory for Shamrock Rovers is an approximate 66% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 23%.

Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?

Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!

Thank you. Here is our verdict on UC Dublin vs Shamrock Rovers this Friday.

UC Dublin vs Shamrock Rovers Predictions

Our predicted outcomes between UC Dublin and Shamrock Rovers are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including UC Dublin's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Shamrock Rovers's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Ireland Premier Division, team lineups of UC Dublin and Shamrock Rovers, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.
Our Betting Tips:
Full Time Half Time Goals BTTS
1 X 2 1 X 2 O U Yes No
*REG100 - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with Betwinner Bookmaker.
Free Bet on UC Dublin vs Shamrock Rovers

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙