1X2 Fulltime 1X2 Halftime Double Chance Total Match Goals Both To Score
» » Schalke 04 vs VfB Stuttgart Predictions and Tips 18-05-2019

Schalke 04 vs VfB Stuttgart Predictions and Tips 18-05-2019

These tips have expired... Score: 0-0. See today's soccer tips.
Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Germany Bundesliga match between FC Schalke 04 vs VfB Stuttgart which is scheduled on . Betting odds for our FC Schalke 04 vs VfB Stuttgart prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.

What chances do they have to win?

FC Schalke 04 are at home with 1.67 odds on victory against VfB Stuttgart, who are 5.05 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 4.44.
FC Schalke 04 to win @ 1.67 Draw @ 4.44 VfB Stuttgart to win @ 5.05

Accordingly, FC Schalke 04's home success has a 58% chance of happening while victory for VfB Stuttgart is an approximate 20% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 22%.

Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?

Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!

Thank you. Here is our verdict on FC Schalke 04 vs VfB Stuttgart this Saturday.

FC Schalke 04 vs VfB Stuttgart Predictions

Our predicted outcomes between FC Schalke 04 and VfB Stuttgart are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including FC Schalke 04's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, VfB Stuttgart's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Germany Bundesliga, team lineups of FC Schalke 04 and VfB Stuttgart, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.
Our Betting Tips:
Full Time Half Time 2.5 Goals BTTS
1 X 2 1 X 2 O U Yes No
*REG100 - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with Betwinner Bookmaker.
Free Bet on FC Schalke 04 vs VfB Stuttgart

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙