Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the France Ligue 1 match between Paris SG vs Dijon which is scheduled on Saturday, May 18, 2019, 19:00 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Paris SG vs Dijon prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Paris SG are at home with 1.36 odds on victory against Dijon, who are 8.50 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 5.90.
Paris SG to win @ 1.36
Draw @ 5.90
Dijon to win @ 8.50
Accordingly, Paris SG's home success has a 76% chance of happening while victory for Dijon is an approximate 9% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 15%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Paris SG vs Dijon this Saturday.
Paris SG vs Dijon Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Paris SG and Dijon are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Paris SG's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Dijon's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of France Ligue 1, team lineups of Paris SG and Dijon, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.