Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Italy Serie A match between Juventus vs Atalanta which is scheduled on Sunday, May 19, 2019, 18:30 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Juventus vs Atalanta prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Juventus are at home with 2.45 odds on victory against Atalanta, who are 3.36 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.16.
Juventus to win @ 2.45
Draw @ 3.16
Atalanta to win @ 3.36
Accordingly, Juventus's home success has a 44% chance of happening while victory for Atalanta is an approximate 27% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 29%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Juventus vs Atalanta this Sunday.
Juventus vs Atalanta Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Juventus and Atalanta are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Juventus's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Atalanta's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Italy Serie A, team lineups of Juventus and Atalanta, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.