1X2 Fulltime 1X2 Halftime Double Chance Total Match Goals Both To Score
» » FC Porto vs Sporting CP Predictions and Tips 18-05-2019

FC Porto vs Sporting CP Predictions and Tips 18-05-2019

These tips have expired... Score: 2-1. See today's soccer tips.
Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Portugal Primeira Liga match between FC Porto vs Sporting CP which is scheduled on . Betting odds for our FC Porto vs Sporting CP prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.

What chances do they have to win?

FC Porto are at home with 1.47 odds on victory against Sporting CP, who are 6.45 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 4.74.
FC Porto to win @ 1.47 Draw @ 4.74 Sporting CP to win @ 6.45

Accordingly, FC Porto's home success has a 60% chance of happening while victory for Sporting CP is an approximate 18% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 22%.

Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?

Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!

Thank you. Here is our verdict on FC Porto vs Sporting CP this Saturday.

FC Porto vs Sporting CP Predictions

Our predicted outcomes between FC Porto and Sporting CP are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including FC Porto's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Sporting CP's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Portugal Primeira Liga, team lineups of FC Porto and Sporting CP, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.
Our Betting Tips:
0 0
Full Time Half Time 3.5 Goals BTTS
1 X 2 1 X 2 O U Yes No
*REG100 - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with Betwinner Bookmaker.
Free Bet on FC Porto vs Sporting CP

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙