1X2 Fulltime 1X2 Halftime Double Chance Total Match Goals Both To Score
» » Vitoria Setubal vs Rio Ave Predictions and Tips 18-05-2019

Vitoria Setubal vs Rio Ave Predictions and Tips 18-05-2019

These tips have expired... Score: 1-3. See today's soccer tips.
Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Portugal Primeira Liga match between Vitoria Setubal vs Rio Ave which is scheduled on . Betting odds for our Vitoria Setubal vs Rio Ave prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.

What chances do they have to win?

Vitoria Setubal are at home with 2.48 odds on victory against Rio Ave, who are 2.81 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.48.
Vitoria Setubal to win @ 2.48 Draw @ 3.48 Rio Ave to win @ 2.81

Accordingly, Vitoria Setubal's home success has a 36% chance of happening while victory for Rio Ave is an approximate 30% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 34%.

Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?

Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!

Thank you. Here is our verdict on Vitoria Setubal vs Rio Ave this Saturday.

Vitoria Setubal vs Rio Ave Predictions

Our predicted outcomes between Vitoria Setubal and Rio Ave are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Vitoria Setubal's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Rio Ave's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Portugal Primeira Liga, team lineups of Vitoria Setubal and Rio Ave, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.
Our Betting Tips:
Full Time Half Time 2.5 Goals BTTS
1 X 2 1 X 2 O U Yes No
*REG100 - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with Betwinner Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Vitoria Setubal vs Rio Ave

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙