Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Eredivisie match between Sparta Rotterdam vs Oss which is scheduled on Wednesday', May 22, 2019, 18:45 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Sparta Rotterdam vs Oss prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Sparta Rotterdam are at home with 1.47 odds on victory against Oss, who are 6.00 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 5.00.
Sparta Rotterdam to win @ 1.47
Draw @ 5.00
Oss to win @ 6.00
Accordingly, Sparta Rotterdam's home success has a 60% chance of happening while victory for Oss is an approximate 20% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 20%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Sparta Rotterdam vs Oss this Wednesday'.
Sparta Rotterdam vs Oss Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Sparta Rotterdam and Oss are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Sparta Rotterdam's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Oss's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Eredivisie, team lineups of Sparta Rotterdam and Oss, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.