1X2 Fulltime 1X2 Halftime Double Chance Total Match Goals Both To Score
» » Internacional vs Paysandu PA Predictions and Tips 23-05-2019

Internacional vs Paysandu PA Predictions and Tips 23-05-2019

These tips have expired... Score: 3-1. See today's soccer tips.
Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Copa do Brasil match between Internacional vs Paysandu PA which is scheduled on . Betting odds for our Internacional vs Paysandu PA prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.

What chances do they have to win?

Internacional are at home with 1.12 odds on victory against Paysandu PA, who are 13.50 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 7.50.
Internacional to win @ 1.12 Draw @ 7.50 Paysandu PA to win @ 13.50

Accordingly, Internacional's home success has a 80% chance of happening while victory for Paysandu PA is an approximate 7% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 13%.

Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?

Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!

Thank you. Here is our verdict on Internacional vs Paysandu PA this Thursday.

Internacional vs Paysandu PA Predictions

Our predicted outcomes between Internacional and Paysandu PA are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Internacional's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Paysandu PA's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Copa do Brasil, team lineups of Internacional and Paysandu PA, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.
Our Betting Tips:
Full Time Half Time 2.5 Goals BTTS
1 X 2 1 X 2 O U Yes No
*REG100 - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with Betwinner Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Internacional vs Paysandu PA

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙