Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Germany Bundesliga match between VfB Stuttgart vs Union Berlin which is scheduled on Thursday, May 23, 2019, 18:30 GMT+0. Betting odds for our VfB Stuttgart vs Union Berlin prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
VfB Stuttgart are at home with 1.82 odds on victory against Union Berlin, who are 4.42 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.60.
VfB Stuttgart to win @ 1.82
Draw @ 3.60
Union Berlin to win @ 4.42
Accordingly, VfB Stuttgart's home success has a 55% chance of happening while victory for Union Berlin is an approximate 20% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 25%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on VfB Stuttgart vs Union Berlin this Thursday.
VfB Stuttgart vs Union Berlin Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between VfB Stuttgart and Union Berlin are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including VfB Stuttgart's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Union Berlin's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Germany Bundesliga, team lineups of VfB Stuttgart and Union Berlin, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.