1X2 Fulltime 1X2 Halftime Double Chance Total Match Goals Both To Score
» » Reims vs PSG Predictions and Tips 24-05-2019

Reims vs PSG Predictions and Tips 24-05-2019

These tips have expired... Score: 3-1. See today's soccer tips.
Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the France Ligue 1 match between Reims vs Paris SG which is scheduled on . Betting odds for our Reims vs Paris SG prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.

What chances do they have to win?

Reims are at home with 5.50 odds on victory against Paris SG, who are 1.57 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 4.90.
Reims to win @ 5.50 Draw @ 4.90 Paris SG to win @ 1.57

Accordingly, Reims's home success has a 24% chance of happening while victory for Paris SG is an approximate 52% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 24%.

Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?

Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!

Thank you. Here is our verdict on Reims vs Paris SG this Friday.

Reims vs Paris SG Predictions

Our predicted outcomes between Reims and Paris SG are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Reims's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Paris SG's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of France Ligue 1, team lineups of Reims and Paris SG, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.
Our Betting Tips:
0 0
Full Time Half Time 2.5 Goals BTTS
1 X 2 1 X 2 O U Yes No
*REG100 - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with Betwinner Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Reims vs Paris SG

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙