Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Ireland Premier Division match between Bohemians vs Sligo Rovers which is scheduled on Friday, May 24, 2019, 18:45 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Bohemians vs Sligo Rovers prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Bohemians are at home with 1.79 odds on victory against Sligo Rovers, who are 4.66 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.64.
Bohemians to win @ 1.79
Draw @ 3.64
Sligo Rovers to win @ 4.66
Accordingly, Bohemians's home success has a 54% chance of happening while victory for Sligo Rovers is an approximate 18% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 28%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Bohemians vs Sligo Rovers this Friday.
Bohemians vs Sligo Rovers Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Bohemians and Sligo Rovers are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Bohemians's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Sligo Rovers's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Ireland Premier Division, team lineups of Bohemians and Sligo Rovers, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.