Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Major League Soccer match between Orlando City vs LA Galaxy which is scheduled on Friday, May 24, 2019, 23:00 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Orlando City vs LA Galaxy prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Orlando City are at home with 1.92 odds on victory against LA Galaxy, who are 3.66 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.94.
Orlando City to win @ 1.92
Draw @ 3.94
LA Galaxy to win @ 3.66
Accordingly, Orlando City's home success has a 49% chance of happening while victory for LA Galaxy is an approximate 26% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 25%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Orlando City vs LA Galaxy this Friday.
Orlando City vs LA Galaxy Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Orlando City and LA Galaxy are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Orlando City's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, LA Galaxy's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Major League Soccer, team lineups of Orlando City and LA Galaxy, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.