1X2 Fulltime 1X2 Halftime Double Chance Total Match Goals Both To Score
» » Hearts vs Celtic Predictions and Tips 25-05-2019

Hearts vs Celtic Predictions and Tips 25-05-2019

These tips have expired... Score: 1-2. See today's soccer tips.
Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Scottish Cup match between Hearts vs Celtic which is scheduled on . Betting odds for our Hearts vs Celtic prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.

What chances do they have to win?

Hearts are at home with 9.00 odds on victory against Celtic, who are 1.33 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 5.00.
Hearts to win @ 9.00 Draw @ 5.00 Celtic to win @ 1.33

Accordingly, Hearts's home success has a 18% chance of happening while victory for Celtic is an approximate 60% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 22%.

Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?

Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!

Thank you. Here is our verdict on Hearts vs Celtic this Saturday.

Hearts vs Celtic Predictions

Our predicted outcomes between Hearts and Celtic are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Hearts's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Celtic's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Scottish Cup, team lineups of Hearts and Celtic, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.
Our Betting Tips:
0 0
Full Time Half Time Goals BTTS
1 X 2 1 X 2 O U Yes No
*REG100 - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with Betwinner Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Hearts vs Celtic

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙