Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Brasileiro Serie A match between Botafogo vs Palmeiras which is scheduled on Saturday, May 25, 2019, 19:00 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Botafogo vs Palmeiras prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Botafogo are at home with 6.70 odds on victory against Palmeiras, who are 1.55 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.96.
Botafogo to win @ 6.70
Draw @ 3.96
Palmeiras to win @ 1.55
Accordingly, Botafogo's home success has a 23% chance of happening while victory for Palmeiras is an approximate 49% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 28%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Botafogo vs Palmeiras this Saturday.
Botafogo vs Palmeiras Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Botafogo and Palmeiras are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Botafogo's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Palmeiras's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Brasileiro Serie A, team lineups of Botafogo and Palmeiras, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.