Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Major League Soccer match between FC Cincinnati vs NY Red Bulls which is scheduled on Saturday, May 25, 2019, 23:30 GMT+0. Betting odds for our FC Cincinnati vs NY Red Bulls prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
FC Cincinnati are at home with 2.59 odds on victory against NY Red Bulls, who are 2.64 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.54.
FC Cincinnati to win @ 2.59
Draw @ 3.54
NY Red Bulls to win @ 2.64
Accordingly, FC Cincinnati's home success has a 37% chance of happening while victory for NY Red Bulls is an approximate 30% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 33%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on FC Cincinnati vs NY Red Bulls this Saturday.
FC Cincinnati vs NY Red Bulls Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between FC Cincinnati and NY Red Bulls are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including FC Cincinnati's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, NY Red Bulls's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Major League Soccer, team lineups of FC Cincinnati and NY Red Bulls, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.