1X2 Fulltime 1X2 Halftime Double Chance Total Match Goals Both To Score
» » Flamengo vs Atletico Paranaense Predictions and Tips 26-05-2019

Flamengo vs Atletico Paranaense Predictions and Tips 26-05-2019

These tips have expired... Score: 3-2. See today's soccer tips.
Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Brasileiro Serie A match between Flamengo vs Atletico Paranaense which is scheduled on . Betting odds for our Flamengo vs Atletico Paranaense prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.

What chances do they have to win?

Flamengo are at home with 1.53 odds on victory against Atletico Paranaense, who are 6.40 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 4.14.
Flamengo to win @ 1.53 Draw @ 4.14 Atletico Paranaense to win @ 6.40

Accordingly, Flamengo's home success has a 69% chance of happening while victory for Atletico Paranaense is an approximate 9% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 22%.

Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?

Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!

Thank you. Here is our verdict on Flamengo vs Atletico Paranaense this Sunday.

Flamengo vs Atletico Paranaense Predictions

Our predicted outcomes between Flamengo and Atletico Paranaense are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Flamengo's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Atletico Paranaense's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Brasileiro Serie A, team lineups of Flamengo and Atletico Paranaense, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.
Our Betting Tips:
0 0
Full Time Half Time 2.5 Goals BTTS
1 X 2 1 X 2 O U Yes No
*REG100 - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with Betwinner Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Flamengo vs Atletico Paranaense

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙