Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Italy Serie A match between AS Roma vs Parma which is scheduled on Sunday, May 26, 2019, 18:30 GMT+0. Betting odds for our AS Roma vs Parma prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
AS Roma are at home with 1.22 odds on victory against Parma, who are 13.50 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 7.80.
AS Roma to win @ 1.22
Draw @ 7.80
Parma to win @ 13.50
Accordingly, AS Roma's home success has a 67% chance of happening while victory for Parma is an approximate 11% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 22%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on AS Roma vs Parma this Sunday.
AS Roma vs Parma Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between AS Roma and Parma are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including AS Roma's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Parma's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Italy Serie A, team lineups of AS Roma and Parma, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.