Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Eredivisie match between G.A. Eagles vs Waalwijk which is scheduled on Tuesday, May 28, 2019, 16:30 GMT+0. Betting odds for our G.A. Eagles vs Waalwijk prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
G.A. Eagles are at home with 1.97 odds on victory against Waalwijk, who are 3.66 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.76.
G.A. Eagles to win @ 1.97
Draw @ 3.76
Waalwijk to win @ 3.66
Accordingly, G.A. Eagles's home success has a 42% chance of happening while victory for Waalwijk is an approximate 30% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 28%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on G.A. Eagles vs Waalwijk this Tuesday.
G.A. Eagles vs Waalwijk Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between G.A. Eagles and Waalwijk are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including G.A. Eagles's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Waalwijk's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Eredivisie, team lineups of G.A. Eagles and Waalwijk, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.