Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Copa do Brasil match between Gremio vs Juventude which is scheduled on Thursday, May 30, 2019, 00:30 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Gremio vs Juventude prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Gremio are at home with 1.18 odds on victory against Juventude, who are 10.50 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 6.00.
Gremio to win @ 1.18
Draw @ 6.00
Juventude to win @ 10.50
Accordingly, Gremio's home success has a 74% chance of happening while victory for Juventude is an approximate 10% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 16%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Gremio vs Juventude this Thursday.
Gremio vs Juventude Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Gremio and Juventude are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Gremio's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Juventude's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Copa do Brasil, team lineups of Gremio and Juventude, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.