1X2 Fulltime 1X2 Halftime Double Chance Total Match Goals Both To Score
» » Palmeiras vs Sampaio Correa Predictions and Tips 30-05-2019

Palmeiras vs Sampaio Correa Predictions and Tips 30-05-2019

These tips have expired... Score: 2-0. See today's soccer tips.
Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Copa do Brasil match between Palmeiras vs Sampaio Correa which is scheduled on . Betting odds for our Palmeiras vs Sampaio Correa prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.

What chances do they have to win?

Palmeiras are at home with 1.21 odds on victory against Sampaio Correa, who are 13.50 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 6.65.
Palmeiras to win @ 1.21 Draw @ 6.65 Sampaio Correa to win @ 13.50

Accordingly, Palmeiras's home success has a 65% chance of happening while victory for Sampaio Correa is an approximate 14% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 21%.

Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?

Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!

Thank you. Here is our verdict on Palmeiras vs Sampaio Correa this Thursday.

Palmeiras vs Sampaio Correa Predictions

Our predicted outcomes between Palmeiras and Sampaio Correa are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Palmeiras's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Sampaio Correa's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Copa do Brasil, team lineups of Palmeiras and Sampaio Correa, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.
Our Betting Tips:
0 0
Full Time Half Time 2.5 Goals BTTS
1 X 2 1 X 2 O U Yes No
*REG100 - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with Betwinner Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Palmeiras vs Sampaio Correa

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙