1X2 Fulltime 1X2 Halftime Double Chance Total Match Goals Both To Score
» » St. Patricks vs Cork City Predictions and Tips 31-05-2019

St. Patricks vs Cork City Predictions and Tips 31-05-2019

These tips have expired... Score: 1-1. See today's soccer tips.
Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Ireland Premier Division match between St. Patricks vs Cork City which is scheduled on . Betting odds for our St. Patricks vs Cork City prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.

What chances do they have to win?

St. Patricks are at home with 2.20 odds on victory against Cork City, who are 3.48 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.28.
St. Patricks to win @ 2.20 Draw @ 3.28 Cork City to win @ 3.48

Accordingly, St. Patricks's home success has a 44% chance of happening while victory for Cork City is an approximate 29% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 27%.

Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?

Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!

Thank you. Here is our verdict on St. Patricks vs Cork City this Friday.

St. Patricks vs Cork City Predictions

Our predicted outcomes between St. Patricks and Cork City are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including St. Patricks's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Cork City's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Ireland Premier Division, team lineups of St. Patricks and Cork City, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.
Our Betting Tips:
0 0
Full Time Half Time 2.5 Goals BTTS
1 X 2 1 X 2 O U Yes No
*REG100 - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with Betwinner Bookmaker.
Free Bet on St. Patricks vs Cork City

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙