1X2 Fulltime 1X2 Halftime Double Chance Total Match Goals Both To Score
» » Brondby vs Randers FC Predictions and Tips 31-05-2019

Brondby vs Randers FC Predictions and Tips 31-05-2019

These tips have expired... Score: 4-2. See today's soccer tips.
Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Danish Superliga match between Brondby vs Randers FC which is scheduled on . Betting odds for our Brondby vs Randers FC prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.

What chances do they have to win?

Brondby are at home with 1.85 odds on victory against Randers FC, who are 4.14 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.78.
Brondby to win @ 1.85 Draw @ 3.78 Randers FC to win @ 4.14

Accordingly, Brondby's home success has a 58% chance of happening while victory for Randers FC is an approximate 13% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 29%.

Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?

Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!

Thank you. Here is our verdict on Brondby vs Randers FC this Friday.

Brondby vs Randers FC Predictions

Our predicted outcomes between Brondby and Randers FC are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Brondby's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Randers FC's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Danish Superliga, team lineups of Brondby and Randers FC, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.
Our Betting Tips:
0 0
Full Time Half Time 2.5 Goals BTTS
1 X 2 1 X 2 O U Yes No
*REG100 - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with Betwinner Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Brondby vs Randers FC

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙