Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Brasileiro Serie A match between Internacional vs Avai which is scheduled on Sunday, June 02, 2019, 22:00 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Internacional vs Avai prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Internacional are at home with 1.44 odds on victory against Avai, who are 8.30 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 4.32.
Internacional to win @ 1.44
Draw @ 4.32
Avai to win @ 8.30
Accordingly, Internacional's home success has a 65% chance of happening while victory for Avai is an approximate 11% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 24%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Internacional vs Avai this Sunday.
Internacional vs Avai Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Internacional and Avai are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Internacional's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Avai's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Brasileiro Serie A, team lineups of Internacional and Avai, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.