Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the Spain Segunda Division match between Lugo vs Tenerife which is scheduled on Tuesday, June 04, 2019, 18:00 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Lugo vs Tenerife prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Lugo are at home with 3.02 odds on victory against Tenerife, who are 3.78 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 2.16.
Lugo to win @ 3.02
Draw @ 2.16
Tenerife to win @ 3.78
Accordingly, Lugo's home success has a 41% chance of happening while victory for Tenerife is an approximate 23% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 36%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Lugo vs Tenerife this Tuesday.
Lugo vs Tenerife Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Lugo and Tenerife are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Lugo's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Tenerife's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of Spain Segunda Division, team lineups of Lugo and Tenerife, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.