1X2 Fulltime 1X2 Halftime Double Chance Total Match Goals Both To Score
» » Netherlands vs England Predictions and Tips 06-06-2019

Netherlands vs England Predictions and Tips 06-06-2019

Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the UEFA Nations League match between Netherlands vs England which is scheduled on . Betting odds for our Netherlands vs England prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.

What chances do they have to win?

Netherlands are at home with 3.09 odds on victory against England, who are 2.52 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 3.30.
Netherlands to win @ 3.09 Draw @ 3.30 England to win @ 2.52

Accordingly, Netherlands's home success has a 40% chance of happening while victory for England is an approximate 35% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 25%.

Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?

Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!

Thank you. Here is our verdict on Netherlands vs England this Thursday.

Netherlands vs England Predictions

Our predicted outcomes between Netherlands and England are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Netherlands's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, England's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of UEFA Nations League, team lineups of Netherlands and England, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.
Our Betting Tips:
0 1
Full Time Half Time 2.5 Goals BTTS
1 X 2 1 X 2 O U Yes No
*REG100 - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with Betwinner Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Netherlands vs England

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙