Hello, dear visitor. In this article we're going to look at and make a completely objective and accurate prediction of the UEFA Euro 2020 match between Georgia vs Gibraltar which is scheduled on Friday, June 07, 2019, 16:00 GMT+0. Betting odds for our Georgia vs Gibraltar prediction are also presented below and many more soccer tips for today's action can be found under our predicted outcome block.
What chances do they have to win?
Georgia are at home with 1.06 odds on victory against Gibraltar, who are 44.00 to get an away win, while odds of the game ending in a draw stand at 16.00.
Georgia to win @ 1.06
Draw @ 16.00
Gibraltar to win @ 44.00
Accordingly, Georgia's home success has a 84% chance of happening while victory for Gibraltar is an approximate 5% possibility. And if they tie here, a draw will come at 11%.
Looking for soccer tips to win with consistency?
Over 5,000 Europeans have already chosen to rely on our advise in the soccer betting tips that we post up on a daily basis for 365 days a year. So it's for your own advantage that you add our site to bookmarks so that you could check them out more easily and become more aware of how to earn in the soccer betting industry!
Thank you. Here is our verdict on Georgia vs Gibraltar this Friday.
Georgia vs Gibraltar Predictions
Our predicted outcomes between Georgia and Gibraltar are based on a whole lot of key factors that come into play, including Georgia's current form of last 5 matches and last 5 at home, Gibraltar's recent results away from home and overall, direct encounters domestically and outside of UEFA Euro 2020, team lineups of Georgia and Gibraltar, standings and motivation, plus industry experience of our team of professional tipsters at Main-Tips gained over 7 years of betting activity.